Friday, May 29, 2009

Surrender

Hi my blog buddies! How's it going? Today's topic will be about Maisy and Arlo again!

Ok so here's the info for you new people. Me and my friend both have dogs. My dog's name is Maisy and my friend's dog's name is Arlo. In one of my old posts I talked about how Maisy and Arlo were in a war for whos cuter and I said Maisy was well this post the title is surrender i bet that just gives it away. I gave in Arlo is cuter its just Arlo is a big dog and I like big dogs better and Arlo just has this face that is so sweet and innosent! And Maisy is a small dog and Arlo is so much like Whinny I just like him better.

Ok well im glad i got that over with!

bye my blog buddies.