Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Being bullied and being a bully

Hello my blog buddies! Todays topic will be about bullies.

Ok first of all what is the main problem most people have with bullies? Well if you think about it carefully the # 1 problem is no one stands up to them! I mean really how many people do you know will stand up to someone 10 times bigger than them. I know a lot of people will say to you that it is easy to stand up to a bully but lets face the truth its not. Trust me on this one I have been bullied very badly before! But if you trust God the whole way then He will give you the courage to stand up to them! After I stood up to the bullies that were bothering me they backed down and left me alone. Also when you show them that you are not afraid of them then they will stop bullying you.

Another thing you could do tell an adult or teacher. But always keep this in mind always tell your parents first thing, trust me I made that mistake big time!

Now these are the questions I have for you. Are you a bully? Do you help people bully others? Are you one of the people that just stand there and laugh just because everyone else is laughing? These are some things I really want you to think about. Even if you stand there and do nothing but watch then that is still a form of bullying.

Its time to stand up for Jesus and stop being bullied and being a bully. Just remember if you stand up for what is right then you will feel good and so will God. Well T.T.F.N. Ta Ta For Now!

No comments: