Thursday, September 10, 2009

Make new friends

Hello my blog buddies! Todays topic will be about people that are often ignored or excluded from almost everything.

Ok how many of you know people that get left out a lot? How many of you are the people that get left out a lot? First I want to talk about the first question then the second one. Okay heres the thing God does not want us to just to hang around the people that we know and never talk to anyone else. Im not saying that you can't hang around your friends but He does not want you to ignore the people that have no one to hang around with. Maybe if you see someone all alone you can ask them if they want to hang around with you and your friends. If they say no then you should try again the next day and they might say yes.

Now about the second question. If you are one of the people that are always standing alone don't be afraid to go up and introduce yourself to someone. Another thing you could do is go up to someone else that is standing alone and start a conversation with them. Remember if you are afraid of going up to someone you don't know God is with you the whole way and don't worry I have been in the same situation, and I know it is scary but that is how I got some of my best friends.

Well best of luck my blog buddies!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a very good idea for making friends and keeping others from feeling left out. God will bless you for helping Him do His work. He wants everyone to feel good about themselves. He didn't make no junk!

Love, Grandma

Hannah said...

you are such a wise girl! good advice!

Anonymous said...

These are good ideas but I think another thing that is inportant is that while being a friend with new kids don't forget about your old friends. Then you really in a mix!
Great post!! ;)

E-jai said...

Hey Dbug, can you post again soon?
THC
By the way, I have a new blog! Check out www.answersabouthorses.blogspot.com