Hello my fellow blog buddies! I am sorry I have not posted anything in a while. Anyways todays topic is about my Halloween!
Ok it all started like this my friend and I were both l working at the same booth at our church's yearly Halloween block party. We all thought it would be easy, but were we ever wrong...
First of all we had a different game than we thought we would. We thought we had the bean bag toss, but we had the fishing pond! For those of you who don't know what the fishing game is it is where 1 person gets into a tall circular card board thing and pretends to be a fish while another person gives kids fishing rods [bamboo rods with a string and a close pin] and tells you to throw it in and then when you feel a tug pull it out! We switched being the fish every once in a while but most of the time I was the fish! Its easy to stand and give fishing rods to kids but try sitting in itchy grass and getting wacked in the head with close pins! Ya not so easy!
So as I was saying before it was just me and my friend, origionally my cousin and my other friend were supossed to come but my cousin got sick and my other friend did not show up. Then all of a sudden my friend that was with me had to leave so I got in the card board thing and started to throw out candy and believe it or not I accidentally hit a little kid square in the forehead! Eventually my othe friend came and everything was ok.
Well I gtg TTFN ta ta for now!
3 comments:
You did a good job taking care of that game! I'm sorry I didn't realize sooner that you needed help. It was crazy, but all those kids had great fun and you were part of that. Love you!
(now write about Thanksgiving before Christmas okay?) lol
Thank you for finishing one of those 80,000 drafts you were talking about!
THC
80,000 drafts!?!?!? YEAH RIGHT :)
Well I would say you did Okay for that game! ( Just know that I did the bean-bag toss and OUCH it hurts you back! )
PS: I think you should start saying 'yeah' instead of 'ya'
-A.lover
Post a Comment