Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Youth group!

Hey everybody! Okay so today at youth group we were playing woofle ball and I did an epic slide to home base!! Here let me point out what I did wrong...

Okay so first of all I have never slid before so I thought it was the most epic thing ever, but it did have some flaws... A. I slid head first... NEVER I REPETE NEVER SLIDE HEAD FIRST!!!! Okay lets not get into detail of what might happen lets just say its not good!! B. I did the superman... it would a perfect takeoff if I knew how to fly!! C. I wore white basket ball shorts! Nooooo not the shorts!!!!! Grass and white are obviously NOT friends!! Okay okay I know I am a complete dork but hey it was my first time!! Oh yah and did I mention that I got a bunch of thorns!! OUCH! Yah I am never sliding again!!

Okay I think I learned my lesson, I will just stick to the bleachers!! Me + sports = ER!

Your friend,
DBug!

3 comments:

Kismint said...

Wow DBug! I think you may be over doing it with the me+sports... You are pretty good at defense in hockey matches, and getting better!
I do have to put in that you forgot to mention that your Ipod fell out of your pocket and onto the grass - and that I was a millimeter away from stepping on it!!
Well anywya, I'll talk to you later, and sorry that I havn't quite gotten a new post on DFly.

PS: I LOVE the new background and colors, it's AWSOME! ...So much better than pink...

-A.L. DFly

Anonymous said...

Oh hi again, just wanted you to know that I think I'll be there tommrow at 11ish AM... Not sure if I when I will have to leave though. I guess we'll just figure it out at last moment.

-A.L./D.F.

Anonymous said...

I command & demand a post.
Pleeeeeeease???

Sincerly,
You-most-likely-already-know-who...