Thursday, July 14, 2011

VBS

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted anything in a few months...I was too lazy.

As of this week I have been working at our churches VBS, I am one of the music leaders and it has been a blast! I love all of the kids so much! I like to see them dancing around, singing at the top of their lungs without a care in the world! There is one song that seems to be the favorite, its called 'Why don't you'. It is one of the main rap songs and the kids really get into it! It's actually a really cool song, its about the ABC's of becoming a Christian. In the beginning of the song they rap John 3:16, 'For God loved the world in this way, He gave His one and only son, so that anyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.' It is so cool to hear all the kids yelling that verse for the whole world to know that Jesus loves them. That song brings a powerful message whether the kids realize it or not. I just think it is so amazing that God can use innocent little children to show His power, mercy, and love...God really does work in strange and wonderful ways:) Who knows what He will do next?

3 comments:

Plink (Animal Lover) said...

Your right about the wrap song, I think it's the favorite (at least I know it's my favorite.

I am exausted with being a class helper, and yet, I'm having tons of fun with it.

...graduated first-graders don't always give you time to breath...

Thanks for posting!
-Plink.

Plink forgot to say: said...

PS:

I like your improved blogger-template.

Especially the "About Me"...

DBug said...

Aww thanks Plink:) and I know what you mean, I am so worn out! in some ways I'm glad it was the last day, but then again Im really going to miss seeing the kids...