Hello my blog buddies!!!
I don't know about you but I had a pretty good 4th of July! All we did was go swimming and watch movies [Spiderwick] all day until 9:00 me and my sister went outside and saw some... FIREWORKS it as sooo fantastic!!!!! That was the highlight of my day.
What about you? [Please leave comment]
Bye for now blog buddies!
2 comments:
Mine was pretty much like your day. (haha) Except the pretty lightning in back of the fireworks was my favorite thing I saw. Spiderwick Chronicles was a lot more intense than I thought it would be! (I was scared, thank you for warning me about the window scene)
=)
Hey girlie my 4th of july was pretty good. I think my highlight was that I got to re-arange my bed room. lol I didn't get to watch to fireworks but that was ok.
Post a Comment