Tuesday, July 1, 2008

horses. Horses! HORSES!!!!!!!

Hello my blog buddies!

Today I want to talk about horses!!! My friends and I are CRAZY about horses!!! My friend Kate is the one who started the Horse Crazy Group!

I love buckskins! Buckskins are a sort of a vanilla color with a black mane and tail. Bays used to be my favorite but they are too popular, bays are brown with a black mane and tail, blood bay is more of a reddish color. Blacks are always really beautiful! Appaloosas are my second favorite. They are the color of a bay or a blood bay with white spots on their rump.

As you can see my friends and I LOVE horses!!! By the way my friend Kate has a blog too it is called animallover99.blogspot.com check it out!!!


Bye for now my blog buddies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doodle Bug, I hope for now and forever that you will love horses (and other animals)

- Guess who?