Hello again my blog buddies! Long time no see! What's up?
Today is just the 411 of what have been doing. First of all, I will not be here next week because I am going to Colorado!!!!!!! Oh ya
the bad news is I have a cold.
Ok the next thing I want you to know is my sisters Emma and Bethany (or Beth) have been gone all summer going to other churches to help with camps V.B.S. and lots of other things! And guess what! Did you guess yet? Ok good they are coming home on Friday and they are going to stay at home!!! YAY!!!!
My cousin Eleanor is now this very moment in Portland that is a long way away from home!
Well with a lot of regret that is all that happened since July 4th.
By oops I mean bye for now my blog buddies!
No comments:
Post a Comment