
Hello my blog buddies long time no see!
I just got back from vacation in California! It was so fun! We saw some otters and seals! They were so cute! Last time we went to California we camped right next to the ocean! This time we were back in the red woods but the ocean was still just foot steps away.
Wanna hear something funny? We were all hiking to the water fall and when we came back a chip monk completely demolished my moms bag (I think it was a evil chip monk trying to take over the world)!!! He got into the trail mix that my mom left in her bag on the picnic table (witch I think is not very smart)! He did not get into anything else though.
Well bye for now blog buddies!
3 comments:
hehe was he named Chippo?
Hey Maggie. Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you have a GREAT day!!! Love, Mrs. Cheryl
hey! you should post today because it is your birthday! i hope it's happy!
Post a Comment