Hollo my blog buddies! Today I want to talk about animals.
First one of my best friends Kate has a dog named Arlo he is very cute! He is a big dog so sometimes he can hurt you on accident!
One of my other best Alyssa has a dog named Sugar! Sugar is very gentle and sweet and she is a big dog and you can snuggle
with her on the flour!
My dogs name is Maisy! She is very cute and fluffy! My mom sings songs to her all the time! But she seems to like it!
All animals are great and lots of people like different animals. For me my favorite animals are at a tie of dogs and horses I could never decide between the two! I also like lots of other animals like lions, fish, snakes, and birds! I like all these excellent animals but it depends who likes what animals, like the old saying says ''Beauty is in the eye of the beholder''.
Well thats all for now my blog buddies T.T.F.N. ta ta for now!
4 comments:
What about crocodiles?
hmmm?
ps Maisy loves being sung to
I wish I had a pet. I have had 3 fish and a hamster, but they died.
AHEM I'm sorry to say but floor
( fe-LOR ) is not flour ( Flow-ER )
PS: Arlo loves to chew ALOT too!!
bye! -A.L.
Oh yeah! I also have to say the Hello ( HE-lo ) is not spelled Hollo ( HO-lo ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-A.lover
Post a Comment