Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The information download!

Hello my blog buddies! Long time no see what's up? Today August 26 was my birthday!!!

At school I brought a snack to share with everyone in my class. When I got home I watched TV until my dad got home. When he got home I opened a couple presents. I got a new shirt and a new PS2!

Ok now on to other stuff like school. At first I was scared to begin a new year! But then I found out my teacher was really nice! Her name is Mrs Wright. There are a lot of nice kids in my class too like Eunice, she is a very nice girl that is in my class! I was also scared that I would get lost on the way to class! But I think that a lot of kids think that they will get lost on the first day.

Well i think thats it for now! Bye my blog buddies!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

joannmski said...

Happy Birthday dear Doodlebug!! I hope you have a wonderful year.

Alida Sharp said...

Happy Birthday Doodlebug!! Sorry to be late with the wishes... but I hope that you have a great year at school and that all goes well with Mrs. Wright!!

Typing her name makes me smile because that is my mommy's name!

Hannah said...

I am glad your teacher is so nice :). Wow a PS2, that's exciting, I bet you know so much more about those than I do! hope you have fun playing with it! Sorry i missed your birthday party :( I had to work. I will see you on sunday though!

Love you! Hannah

Kismint said...

Happy B-day to you, ( CHAWAWA ) Happy B-day to you, ( CHAWAWA ) Happy B-day dear D-bug, Happy
B-day to you! ( CHAWAWA )
PS: I know I'm kinda late but I haven't comented on this post yet...
-A.L.